Friday, November 3, 2017

Gibberish note


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Yeap it's still in office hour on Friday evening. My day clock has change since i move to this kind of big city. Ahahaha. To be truth, sometime or most of it, i forgot the Friday. My weekend for 30 years is Friday and Saturday guys.. uhuk uhuk. Miss tho.

I just too sleepy right now and lazying while waiting the clock turn to 1730hrs. Owh enjoying my 3 in 1 Nescafe Latte Caramel too. Sedap weyhh. The smell of coffee,,, walllahh. Hahahahaha. Can i just gibberish here today? can eh can eh. Ngee~

I dream of my BFF. My high school bff.Missing her so much. Also missing to hang out, talking nonsense, teasing each other. I miss everything. I hope she missed me too. Huuhuhu.

I miss you too bae. Missing sipping the black coffee you made for me on morning while staring at the twin tower at your balcony. Cheesy huh. Hahahaha. Nak mereput bersama weyhh. I always pray that our friendship will longer until jannah. i don't want to loose any close friend anymore. It's kind of hurt been lonely sometime. Owh just remember that today, 2 years back, the first time we hang out and you even make me wanna cry. (I slept at the airport with my sister for the first time because save cost for hotel. hahaha. Crazy little thing called escapism. And you called ask us to take train to your house. We refuse cz don't want to troublesome others.) Thank you bae. Thank you. Thank you.

Tinta hati rerame : We may not met a good people everyday, but we can be that everyday to others. Smile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...