Friday, November 17, 2017

Thorn in my heart


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Selamat hari Jumaat semua.

The sky so bright today but my heart not as bright as it. I tried to master the art of forgiveness this past few years, but i realize, its not easy for me. I had failed. Failed to master it. I try to think positively but the bad side interrupt me without fail. I lost. Lost in my hatred.

Seeing them living so happily give a thorn into my heart. I'm a bad person right. I try. Try to live happily with surround myself with good people. I realize too, good people doesn't lasting with me. Or maybe, i make a wrong choosing. Deep down in my heart, sometime i keep asking myself, why people keep leaving me?, why there's no one treasure me as i treasure them?, why people doesn't love me?, why i am always look bad in some people? why why why and why. Ya i know, don't question what have you gone through, bad or good, sweet or bitter. Allah know better. My connection with HIM surely not so strong yet. Allahu.

Please repent yourself Ryu. Ask forgiveness from HIM. Never ever stop make du'a.


Tinta hati ryu : Sakit itu mungkin salahmu, membiarkan diri terus dibayangi masa lalu  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...