Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Hello November



Hi November,

Another 2months left for us to welcome a new year. Welcome a new age too. kah.
This month onward i hope my life have an improvement too. Maybe found yOu. hahhaha. Okay, left that cheesy thingy. I've been here at new place almost 4 months. Too fast the tick tock count. Even-tho, i still miss my old place. Especially people there. I miss my ex boss. hahhahahahaha.

November,

Month of my #crushoninstagram. Hihiihihi. Sorry, i still can't move on yet but don't worry i know, there's an expiry date for crush too. Opps. You, just stay like you are, bring a butterfly into my day even without you noticed. Yeap, your simple little thingy its enough to make me smile the whole day. Thank you for that.

November,

I welcome you with warmth heart. Because you're awesome.


Tinta hati rerame : Baeeee, i miss you. Hahahaha aku tau ko allergic benda2 cheesy camni tapi nak jugak cakap, aku rindu nak mereput dengan hang. *love*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...