Thursday, May 24, 2018

Selamat hari lahir Ayah


Delay post..

16 May 2018.

Ayah,
If you are still here with us, today will be your 69 years birthday. But since 5 years back, me, abang and sisters could not wish directly to you, could not celebrate together. You've left us. On your 63rd birthday, 2012, i gave a called from work, wish you a happy birthday and you just laugh. That moment remain freshly in my mind until today. Everything still fresh.

Ayah,
There's a lot thing i wanna share. My career, my struggles, my heart broken, my dreams. There's a lot changes in our family too. Everything not really smooth sailing once you're gone. But still, we are doing good. Former, i thought abang not so sensitive but he did wish and miss you a lot Ayah. A lot. He was shed a tear on the last moment before we buried you forever. And his simple status today really make me cry.

Ayah,
I can't write long as now i already shed a tear too. We miss you, a lot. Kak Ngoh sayang Ayah.
Happy birthday Ayah. Al-Fatihah~


Tinta hati ryu : A good-bye is never painful unless you're never going to say HELLO again

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...