Monday, February 26, 2018

A confession to a guy


Today, I take a move to make a confession to someone that i just adore. Erkk lalang kan. Gapoever. Hahaha. Yeap it take so much courage back then to have that strength because i confess to "bukan biasa-biasa" person. I'm scared, thinking too much like "that i will be humiliate?" "Did he will show it to his close cousin?". Owhh seriously. I'm not afraid of rejection. It's better i try and being reject rather than sit and wait.

Actually i don't know when his personality attract me. But seeing his face give me calmness. I feel breathing. I try to make me exist around him, virtually but it seem he doesn't noticed or just ignore me. So, i try this last solution, may be. Deep in my tiny heart, i pray that he at least wanna be my friend. Its okay for that. To be truth, i'am afraid to put a high expectation. You know who you are right. What kind of you compare to him. Its a far far far away. He's a prince. Hahhahaa. Kidding.

Heyyaaaa trying is no harm right.


Tinta hati Ryu : Sang Enggang mungkin terbangnya tinggi dari sang pipit tapi tiada salahnya enggang mahu beriringan sesama pipit. *Smile*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...