Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy Birthday Cik Farah

11 December 2017

hieeeeeeeee,,

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Ok, since its your birthday, so here the essay of cheesy word for you bae...

Hahahahaha delay posting again.. (padahal takde time nak tulis sepenuhnye.)

Farah adiba, an engineer from Red team which used to be my team too 2years back. We are not in the same department and exactly, i don't know where she belong. ahahaha. Ye bae, aku tatau pun kau PSL mane weyhh. At first i taught she under Ilen. Ok, she ask me to book her stay at Kemaman for a month. She will undergo her kind of training something like that for each PSL there. Why me?. Allah nak hadiahkan aku seorang kawan yang baik. Then we just contact thru email or IM. Tak kenal muka pun oii.

My PSL is not her first to visit. Farah is Farah. Easy person yang sangat senang blend into anyone. A nice person yang tak pandang siapa kau, ape jawatan kau. Someone yang tak pernah nak show off even she deserved. A humble person. Owhh goshhh... i love you bae.

Aku tak ingat PSL aku yang ke berapa die visit but from that we grow our friendship. Aku memule jenis segan. Sebabnye, there no one engineer which i handle yang buat aku jadi kawan. Yang ajak lepak minum kopi. They mostly find me for "Siti, hotel mana? sapa pick up?".. ngee~ Then she go to Houston for a year maybe,,aku ada laa contact, which birthday ke ape ke. Gitttew.

On my hardest time, she keep support me, emotionally. She's there. Tak pernah hilang. I cry few times for her kindness. When my close friends leave me, she's there. Tak pernah jemu.
Semasa teman dia check up mata dekat Prof Muhaya, i google about Prof, suami, dan anak-II pun doktor. Then aku cakap kat Farah.

M : Macam family hang laa kan, semua doc. Hang je cendeng engine
F : Haa laa. Tapi kalu aku jadi doc jugak, tak laa jupe hang, jadi kawan hang
*cry big times*

Last June, habis je interview, she's the first aku text untuk beritahu the good news. So, bile dah stay di hutan konkrit ni, rajin laa jugak kami mereput bersama. Ahahaha. Terima kasih tak terhingga bae. But now she's been demob to Africa. Red team please bring back my bae soon. Huhuhuhu.

Dear Farah,
I owe you a lot. Thank you for being one of my good friend. Thank you for everything. Thank you. Don't worry, i will choose you to be my dayang, stay beside me the whole day of solemnization, everything on me. Itu kalu ke Brunei ke kita. Kah kah kah. hahaha. Love you bae. ❤
Happy birthday.


Tinta hati ryu : Rindu kawan? Text. Tapi bila reply emoticon roll eyes, tanpa any word, then senyap ke sudah, that's it. Move. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...