Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Past

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Dah pertengahan bulan Feb, but nothing change in my life. I really hope one fine day everything will be back to normal. Hahaha i know. All of you will said that, "ko duduk melongo kat depan ni taip semua ni ingat hidup ko boleh berubah laa?". i'm ok.

After a few years, out of blue today i feel the hatred back. Not the devil side. "ade ke?" hahhaa lantak laa. No laa just feel like uneasy. Ya, you are living kind of happy. Me? I'm happy too the way i am. Ok sekarang aku dah rase macam dah berbelit-II lak ceritanye kan. gittew.

Maybe you already forgot what you have done and seriously i do hope in your tiny minny heart, do feel guilty. Not only for me, but everyone. Allah. Aku sendiri masih bertatih untuk terus pandang ke hadapan mencari keampunan ilahi. Berlari melupakan kisah silam kerana aku mahu tinggalkan semua itu jauh di belakang Supaya semua kisah itu tidak akan terus mengejar ku. But, i'm not really master the art of forgiven yet. Not totally.

Sekeliling mungkin melihatmu sebaik baik orang, kerana kita sendiri tahu Allah menutup aib kita. Tapi aku harap itu tidak akan buatkan kau untuk terus mendongak langit. Kau, aku dan DIA tahu segala apa yang kita lakukan secara terangan, tersembunyi, segalanya. Kerana DIA maha mengetahui, DIA maha melihat. DIA juga maha pengampun.

Dear my past,
Please keep pray for my happiness too. Everyone make a mistake and for now, YOU are my biggest mistake. Please stay away from me and don't come again. Please let me step forward with brightest smile of heart. Do pray that one fine day you will see my honest smile toward you, the sight with no hatred. Please. I'm too.

Tinta ryu : Just smile as long as you still can, just laugh as much as the rain. The day will come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...